If you dont have much time to travel Xian but you dont want to miss the chance.This Xian day tour from Beijing is just you need.
Terra Cotta museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Price: 1 Person:$90 2-5 Persons:$70 6-9 Persons:$50
- Destination: shanxi,xian
- Duration: 1 Days
- Tour Type: Private Tour
Morning fly to Xi’an, meet arrival, visit Terra Cotta museum &Big Wild Goose Pagoda, transfer to airport, fly back to Beijing.
Over 8000 fantastic life-size clay warriors protected his tomb. The Famous Terracotta Army - is now referred to as the eighth wonder of the ancient world. The exhibition at the Terracotta Warriors Museum in Dorchester features a small but spectacular group of these warriors, which have been specially replicated by museum and conservation technicians in China, and skilled craftsmen and specialists of World Heritage. Also featured in the Museum are fabulous costumed recreations of the First Emperor of China, Qin Shih Huang, himself and his uniformed officers. Dramatic audio and multi-media presentations bring the whole experience stunningly to life.
As the symbol of the old-line Xian, Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayan Pagoda) is a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists. It is located in the southern suburb of Xian City, about 4 kilometers (2.49 miles) from the downtown of the city. Standing in the Da Cien Temple complex, it attracts numerous visitors for its fame in the Buddhist religion, its simple but appealing style of construction, and its new square in front of the temple. It is rated as a National Key Cultural Relic Preserve as well as an AAAA Tourist Attraction.
- 1.Excellent accommodations
- 2.Meals specified in the itinerary
- 3.Private air-conditioned transportation
- 4.Excellent English-speaking local guides
- 5.Flights & Transfers in China
- 6.Airport taxes and fuel fees
- 7.Initial entrance fees to the above scenic spots
- 8.Service charge & government taxes
- 9.Tour Insurance
- 10.Luggage transfers between airports and hotels
- 1.International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- 2.China entry visa fees
- 3.Excess baggage charges
- 4.Personal expenses
- 5.Single room supplement
- 6.Meals not specified in the itinerary
- 7.Tips for guides and drivers
CW offer Mobile Concierge service package, in order to help you enjoy your trip with no barrier on language,geography...You can query us any question and ask for any advice,all the way through the journey from registration to the end.